So Delightful!

I love the marshmellowy feel of Delight®. It is perfect for the series of frames for some old tintypes to give as gifts. Delight is light when dry and takes texture well.

SUPPLIES

Delight®
Textures
Micaceous Oxide paint
Salt



Cut off strips of Delight® and push down on them to roughly form the shape of a frame.






I used rubber stamps, a latex mold and embossed wall paper to add textures to the Delight®.





















After it was trimmed into a rough square shape I added some of the cut off pieces to the fron plus some cast flowers. Then I stamped it with alphabet stamps.



















I finished the frame shape by painting a wash of micaceous oxide acrylic paint. While the paint was still wet, I salted it to give it a aged look. Now to find the right tintype for the window. At this point, I can still make the window larger if needed to fit the image.

Play with art and dream in color!

Comments

Popular Posts