Odd Thoughts


I have started on a circus of oddities series. Sorry, nothing to show yet. It is a self imposed challenge. One year the challenge was a painting a day for a month but like an idiot I picked December which is the busiest month. The first two weeks were fabulous then it became work but I learned alot about myself. OK, here is my challenge to you - create a square piece with pink as the predominant color. I will post them in one of my February blogs.

Will start working on some new YouTube videos after the first of the year - a second demented gold leaf one and a mind blowing image transfer one that will also be in the book whenever it comes out.

Subscribe to my E-Newsletter and you get a tips, techniques and a free calendar for the following month with techniques used.

Comments

Popular Posts