To slack or not to slack

I am working on 6 large paintings but none are far enough to show you yet so even though it seems like I have been slacking - not! Nancy Reyner's new book, Acrylic Innovation, just came out and I have several pieces in it. Good to get press. I just saw the cover of my next book, Surface Treatment Workshop, and it looks real nice. Unfortunately, we were told that we can't unveil it just yet.

This piece was a demo for class. It started with a monoprint, a printed organza collage and then a little Crazy Easy Transfer Paint technique.

Comments

*jean* said…
i'm so glad to hear about your new book! i have your transfer book and LOVE it! i don't usually buy books but yours are really special!! thanks, i'll look forward to it!
rebecca said…
dear queen of glue,

your work captivates me.
i am inviting & collecting (with mr. linky) blog posts regarding a passion for paper, on sept. 30.
clearly you and paper are inseparable.
shall i be bold enough to try to lure you out??
i would be thrilled and honored to have you post..(details on my blog today)
warmly,
rebecca

Popular Posts