Problem Children

My studio is full of problem children so today I decided I would ignore them for awhile and just start on a new piece. What would you do?
My second book, Surface Treatment Workshop, is on Amazon for pre-orders and is shipping in May. I am teaching some of these techniques in my classes and I love seeing how everyone makes each technique their own - especially one minimalist painter.

I mentioned wax paper transfers in an earlier post and people asked about it. Basically is is using a good grade waxpaper, rubbing it on a newspaper or inkjet print and transferring it to another substrate like rice paper, old book pages, etc.

I did get this piece, Lunch with Caravaggio, finished during the last several weeks. It is 24" x 24".

Comments

It's a beauty!! No problem child here.
Loved your first book, it's never far away and can't wait for your new book to be released here in Canada!

Popular Posts