Where Has the Time Gone?

I just looked at the date of my last post - wow! Lots of summer house guests, sick husband, etc. Hot as hell for Santa Fe. We are usually in the 80's with summer monsoons but this year it has been mid-90's and no monsoonal relief.

This piece, Born to Bowl, 24" x 24", has been so much fun. It started out with a different concept was going to be called Birth/Rebirth but in the end turned into a bowling ball. What can I say? Personally, I haven't bowled since college but if I did I would want that bowling ball and the striped stockings.

Comments

Sue said…
I'm so glad I've found you and your artwork again! (I lost your name & website after a computer crash a while ago). Wonderful work - I'm a fan of your collages and paintings and will set up a link on my blogroll straight away.

Popular Posts