Everyone Deserves a Crown



Making a crown seemed like a fun thing to do especially because everyone calls me the Queen (of Glue) and it was also a rainy day.

Supply List

Creative Paperclay®
Acrylic paint
Glitter
Embellishments
Mark making tools

I started by rolling out my clay. I use playing cards to get an even height when rolling. I used a knife to cut out the crown's points then made my marks in the clay.
The next step was to shape it over a tapered glass covered in plastic wrap. As soon as it set up a little I bent the tips of the crown outward then I let it dry thoroughly. The plastic wrap made it super easy to slide off the glass.
Last was to paint it, add embellishments and a little glitter. As I am writing this I am thinking of all the alternatives I could do to the design plus all the things I could do with crowns.

Don't you just love where art and your imagination can take you?


Comments

Popular Posts