Framing Summer Memories

Summer adventures call for a beach frame so that you can remember the fun you had all year round. This could be a great summer project for the whole family.

SUPPLIES

Frame
Creative Paperclay®
Acyrlic paint
Stamps












This frame has a depressed square in the center.






















I started by applying Creative Paperclay® to the damp wood surface. I then laid wax paper over it then I brayered it flat.




















Next came the stamping. I did an abstracted underwater scene. I love scuba diving so my summer story had to have fish in it.




















Next I added a wash to the Creative Paperclay®. I finished with a little color on the fish and added sand to the depressed square shape.

Next it is the hunt for the perfect object for the square. It could be a shell, a photo of us at the beach or ???

Dream in Color.

Comments

Popular Posts