Personalize Hang Tags

I like to have a personal touch on any gift that I give. One easy way to create personalized hang tags with Creative Paperclay® using nature as my stamp. These were given to a friend who has a passion for anything blue. I used these as hang tags but they could be converted to wrap around a napkin or hang from a window/

SUPPLIES
Creative Paperclay®
Blue acrylic paint
Raffia
Leaves & flowers
Brayer


I started with two wads of clay that I had flatten. I placed the flower and pine needles on top of the clay then brayered them flat.















This is how they looked when I pulled the flower and needles off the clay.
















I placed a glass over the clay making the circle cutout and then made little holes for the raffia.

After removing the clay outside of the round shape, I smoothed the edges of the circle shape with a little water on my fingers.

I like simple things that have multiple uses. Plus this is a kid's perfect project.

Dream in Color.

Darlene Oliva McElroy

Comments

Popular Posts