Food, Fun & Friends


This has been a busy week. My friend, Clare Lighton, took photos of me for my book and we had a great time being silly as you can tell by this photo. I highly recommend her if you want your portrait taken.

The studio tour, Artists Gone Berserk, started yesterday and Max (ceramics) and I had lots of people, sold a bunch of pieces. Had green chili stew, brownies, cookies. Max's partner, Mark, made the incredible stew. You can tell where my focus was.

I have half the paintings done for my December show in Scottsdale and they are at the photographer. Working on a piece, Girlie Girl, which is a very happy, colorful and large piece. I will give you a sneak peak with it is further along.

Next month, I will have several freebies for you that I have been working on. Look for it.

Comments

Davinia said…
You look very regal and "movie starish" in the photo.Looking forward to the book reing released.
Beverly Kaye said…
Darlene:
I love your artwork! I found your website through the comment you left on our "art group" and I am devastated that all your assemblages are sold! What a great site and blog you have. I adore how you combine photography with your art. Bravo!

Popular Posts